Points newcomers and savvy earners alike will be pleased to learn that the American Express Qantas Ultimate Card offers a tasty 55,000 point sign on bonus when you apply online, are approved and spend $3,000 on your new Card within the first 3 months. This card is a must-have for Qantas Frequent flyers with an uncapped 2.25 points to be earned on Qantas products and 1.25 points on regular spending. With a $450 travel credit that covers the annual fee and two complimentary passes to the American Express Lounge per year, this card is a ripper.
Here’s a quick rundown of the Qantas American Express Ultimate Card:
- Receive 55,000 Qantas Points → when you apply online, are approved and spend $3,000 on your new Card within the first 3 months. This offer is available to new Card Members, as well as Bank-issued American Express companion cardholder
- Earn 1.25 Qantas Points for every $1 spent on Card purchases, except spend at government bodies in Australia where you will earn 0.5 Qantas Points per $1 spent.
- Earn 1 additional Qantas Point per $1 spent on selected Qantas products and services in Australia.
- $450 Qantas Travel Credit each year.
- Two passes to the American Express Lounge at Sydney International Airport.
- Enjoy two complimentary Qantas Club lounge invitations each year after your first Card
spendon selected Qantas products and services.
- Complimentary Qantas Wine Premium Membership.
- 0% p.a. on balance transfers for the first 12 months.
- Complimentary domestic and international travel insurance.
- Annual card fee of $450 p.a.
- $65,000 minimum annual income.
How can you spend 55,000 points?
- Sydney to Melbourne in Business Class Return on the Qantas A330 for 32,000 points.
- East Coast Australia to Singapore in Economy Return on the Qantas A380 for 56,000 points.
- Upgrade from Premium Economy to Business One way between Sydney and London for 60,000 points.
And once you’ve earned some additional points…
- East Coast Australia to Hong Kong in Business Return on the Qantas A380 for 120,000 points.
- Australia to Europe in Business Class One Way with Qatar Airways 139,000 points.
- Australia to Dubai in First Class One Way with Emirates for 144,000 points.
If you’ve been looking for an uncapped Qantas linked