Due to its hefty point bonus, the ANZ Frequent Flyer Black Card is one of the most popular cards amongst readers even with its high annual fee. Discounted Qantas Club membership is another key drawcard.
- Offering 120,000 Qantas points when you spend a minimum of $7,500 on eligible purchases within the first 3 months of approval (offer ends 31 March 2019)
- 75 bonus status credits after 2 eligible Qantas flights by June 30, 2019 (offer ends 31 March 2019)
- $150 back to your new card (offer ends 31 March 2019)
- 2 Qantas Club lounge access passes per year and discounted first-year Qantas Club membership
- Comprehensive travel insurance and medical insurance plus other useful travel insurances
- 1 Qantas Point per $1 spent on eligible purchases up to $7,500 per statement period, 0.5 Qantas points earned on money spent after that
- Qantas Frequent Flyer
- $425 p.a.
Overseas Transaction Fee
- 3% of converted amount
- Not available where you currently hold, or have closed, an ANZ Frequent Flyer credit card within the previous 12 months